Problem : No isc-dhcp-server
To solve this;
1) You have to edit sources list first; go to the terminal and type su and type root password. Then type gedit. Find the /etc/apt/source.list file and open it. After that copy&paste&save this;
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8.1.0 _Jessie_ - Official i386 DVD Binary-1 20150606-13:00]/ jessie contrib main deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie main deb-src http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie main deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-updates main deb-src http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-updates main deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main deb-src http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main
2) Return to the terminal and press Ctrl+C if it is still showing gedit.
Type apt-get update to update the list.
3) Now it is time to type apt-get install isc-dhcp-server
Problem : No subnet mask in dhcpd.conf
To solve this;
1) Edit /etc/network/interfaces like this..
# The loopback network interface auto lo iface lo inet loopback # The primary network interface allow-hotplug eth0 iface eth0 inet static address 192.168.2.100
Problem : After Sysprep Host unable to finish configuration and keeps restarting..
1) I had used Alcohol Soft to mount some iso files and had removed it after. For 3 days I had searched the solution. It is easy. The registry key is blocking the process. So ;
2) Start regedit and find the key HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd, set "Start" value to 4, reboot
3) Start regedit again and enable all permissions of sptd\cfg key, then delete all of the sptd key in Services, reboot again.
It is possible that you will find it hard to delete the keys. Just shuffle with the permissions, let the "everyone" be the king of the hill..
My sysprep worked like a charm after this. I only lost 3 days.
Heheeh.. 3 days..